Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Undercover – was not like Most Wanted

As a gamer, I do believe that the last hit from EA games was Most Wanted in NFS Series. After that carbon has eaten too much punch when it comes to a comparison and the last one was Undercover. In between I really want to write that NFS mean illegal street race, stylish moves, cars and up-gradations, wreckage, breakage, take any route you want, free style strategy to me and too many others. There are lots of games providing realistic track racing games, NFS should not be one of them. That is why I do not consider “Pro-street” and “shift” as a part of the series.

Under cover was not bad, cool realistic graphical quality, full of cinematic and dramatic effect but the game play was not cool, when I was hitting cars they were not breaking, I mean the hitting impact was not that attractive. It was like I am touching and without breaking the car, drivers were dying. Police chasing was also not that cool and difficult like most wanted. They can be easily cheated.

I love doing anything with a car in NFS; I really mean it while saying “anything”, NFS is the best game for me since “hot pursuit III”


But now I have stopped expecting anything more that Most Wanted from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment